Cummins Farm Campsite Facilities:
- 5 acres of the finest English countryside
- New Shower & Toilet Block
- Hot Water
- Crockery Washing Up facility
- Chemical Toilet Disposal Point
- 30 electric Hook-ups
- Dogs accepted (under control)
- Just 500 yards from the bus stop for trips inland (X53 or 31)
- burger van every Friday night!
Things To Do
When you stay at Cummins Farm you will find there is lots do and see within just a short distance of the campsite. It’s close to the National Trust Golden Cap estate, Lyme Regis golf course is close by and is open to non members. Sailing Deep Sea and Mackerel fishing trips are available daily from Lyme Regis Harbour.
Bridport a historic market town is only 9miles away via a quick trip down the A35 (short listed as one of Britain’s favourite market towns by Country File Magazine) makes an ideal day out. The street markets run on Wednesdays and Saturdays, and the Farmer’s market is held monthly in the Arts Centre.
The South West Coastal Path offers fantastic walks with amazing views across Lyme Bay.
Many more attractions are accessible from our location for family days out; Crealy (Exeter), Donkey Sanctuary (Axminster), Pecorama (Beer), Monkey World (Swanage).